Sunday 2 May 2010

Chapter Seven - Baby Loves To Dance In The Dark (Teaser #3)


“Stop fucking staring at her,” I snapped, noticing where Edward’s eyes were fixed. “Jesus, Edward, don’t you have standards?”

“Standards?” Edward’s eyebrows shot up.

“Yes, standards,” I hissed. “You deserve better than… than… You just deserve better than that, okay?”

“Yeah, cause being with someone who’s completely intoxicated instead is just so much better, right?”

I glared at him, feeling my eyes well up with tears at his words. “I’m not a fucking drunk, Edward. So what if I’ve had just a little bit more to drink than usual to cope with this motherfucking hell hole? You don’t suddenly have the right to go throwing accusations around like you’re so much better than me. We’re in this together, remember? Jeez, you’re the worst boyfriend ever.”

I blinked back the tears in my eyes and stumbled away from him, pushing through a gap in the curtains before he had a chance to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment