Thursday 20 May 2010

Chapter Ten - You Can Do No Wrong In My Eyes (Teaser #3)


“Remember that night?” I murmured against Edward’s neck, knowing he’d definitely be needing comfort now. He squeezed my hips in response, waiting for me to continue as Didyme began to clean the blood off his skin.

“You looked incredible in your slacks and shirt,” I told him, shifting my hips against his. “Remember how I couldn’t keep my hands off you when we got back to the bedroom?”

He inhaled sharply, realizing what I was referring to now.

“And… do you remember how amazing it felt? To be with each other that way?” I whispered, then shifted against him again, pressing my body more firmly against his as I moved my lips to his ear and lowered my voice. “I want you to hold on to that. And know that I’ve never felt more alive than I did then.”

“Bella…” Edward breathed as he slid one of his hands up my back whilst the other ground my hips down against his slightly.

I swallowed audibly, noticing that Didyme was almost finished. “Don’t think about anything else for now. Just remember.”

“You can’t say stuff like that, Bella,” Edward choked out, and as I moved one of my hands round to press my fingers against his chest, I brushed against the hard evidence of what my words had done to him.

“Why not?” I asked. “It’s the truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment