Friday 14 May 2010

Chapter Nine - Be My Friend (Teaser #3)


“Edward?” I croaked, confused.

“You’re awake,” he sighed, sounding relieved.

“What are you doing he-” Before I had the chance to finish my sentence, Edward rolled me over onto my back and moved to cover me, nudging my legs apart. I let out a muffled groan of surprise as he pressed his lips hard against mine, then felt my eyes widen as one of his hands slipped down to my thigh and pulled it up and around his hip, giving him better access to thrust against me.

“What’s-” I tried to get out, but he just kissed me more urgently, his eyes clamped tightly shut and his expression pained. He shifted upwards against me, covering my body entirely, and as he pushed his hips harder into mine, his grip on my ribcage tightened uncomfortably.

“Edward-” I mumbled, straining to move away from him. His lips were relentless and all-consuming, barely giving me space to breathe. “Edward, I can’t-”

He roughly pulled my thigh further round him, then pushed my chest up against his, crushing me.

“Edward, stop,” I gasped, pushing against his shoulders urgently. “You’re hurting me!”

He loosened his hold on my chest, but instead of moving away like I’d hoped, he just pinned one of my wrists above my head to stop me touching him.

“Edward, please,” I began, but cut myself off with a moan when the next thrust of his hips made his belt buckle press against me. My moan seemed to spur him on even more, and his lips became almost sloppy against mine as he licked and bit down on my lips, so hard I thought he’d draw blood. What the fuck was going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment