Thursday 13 May 2010

Chapter Nine - Be My Friend (Teaser #2)


Oooh, Mr. Masen. Are you trying to tell me you’re having dirty thoughts about me? xx

Stop wasting my credit, Isabella. ;) x


:-P xx


I grinned at how immature we were being, then put the phone down on the bedside table before getting out the bed and walking over to the shelf of DVDs that was mounted on the wall near the TV. We’d already watched quite a few, so my choice was limited, but I eventually decided on Penelope, since Jake and I had watched it back home once or twice, and I knew I’d be able to sleep through it.

“Edward,” I called over my shoulder as I opened the DVD case. “Why do you have Penelope?”

“Mmm?” came the reply, and two warm arms wrapped around me from behind unexpectedly, making me jump.

“I said,” I sighed, trying to calm my suddenly racing heart, “why do you have Penelope?”

“I… don’t know,” he replied, sounding confused. “I don’t remember seeing that there before.”

No comments:

Post a Comment