Sunday 16 May 2010

Chapter Ten - You Can Do No Wrong In My Eyes (Teaser)



Warm arms around me…

Kisses on my neck…

Edward…

Chest pressed against my back, legs curved against mine…

Skin on skin…

“Edward?” I mumbled as I slowly regained consciousness.

“Hello, Bella,” he replied softly, kissing my neck and pushing his hips up against my behind.

“Mmm,” I moaned breathily, then lazily reached up and slid my fingers into his hair to hold him in place. He smiled against my neck, then brushed some of my hair aside with his nose before nuzzling against me and kissing my neck again.

“Sweet dreams?” he asked as he slid his hand down my side, letting his fingers brush against my inner thigh. I let out a poorly stifled groan, then nodded my head.

“Good,” he murmured, and before I could fully register the movement, he gently pulled my leg up over his and shifted his hips against me at the same time he bit down on my neck. I inhaled sharply in shock, then realized what was going on and let out a loud moan.

“Edward,” I breathed, letting my head fall back against his shoulder. “Oh, my God.”

1 comment: