Wednesday 26 May 2010

Chapter Eleven - Her Kiss is a Vampire Grin (Teaser #2)


“I need you,” he whispered as his hands began frantically clutching every part of me they could reach. “I can’t… You weren’t…”

“I’m here,” I breathed against his lips, sliding my arms around him as I allowed him to kiss me harder and more urgently. “Take whatever you need.”

“Bella, I…” He clamped his eyes tightly shut, his expression one of pure agony. “I don’t know what I… I can’t… I don’t… I need you.”

Tears filled my eyes again, but I fought to keep them under control as I reached down and pulled my camisole over my head before taking his hands and placing them on my ribcage, instinctually knowing what he needed.

“I’m yours, Edward,” I told him as a few tears spilled down my cheeks. I couldn’t stand knowing he was suffering so much, but wasn’t able to provide him with the help he so desperately needed; all I had to give him was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment