Tuesday 1 June 2010

Chapter Eleven - Her Kiss is a Vampire Grin (Teaser #3)


“It’s okay, Edward,” I assured him, using both hands to push down his pants before sliding the fabric further down his legs with my feet. “You’re safe. I’m not going to let them hurt you.”

Edward kicked his pajama pants off, then settled between my legs again and whimpered when he felt the tip of him brush against me. I knew my hand wouldn’t be enough for him anymore; he was far too worked up, so I slid my arms around him instead, allowing him to thrust against me.

“B-Bella,” he choked out, pressing his forehead hard against mine as his length slid against me. “Oh, God…”

“Shhh,” I soothed as I tilted my face up and kissed him softly, only to break away with a gasp as the very tip of him accidentally slipped inside me just moments later.

“Oh, please,” he whispered, clamping his eyes shut. “Please.”

I swallowed nervously. “Okay.”

1 comment: