Sunday 16 May 2010

Chapter Ten - You Can Do No Wrong In My Eyes (Teaser #2)


Again?” I breathed.

“Unless you’re too sore?” he teased, pushing his hips upwards. My breath caught in my throat, and I couldn’t stop my eyes from rolling upwards. Damn it, Bella. You are working.

“N-no,” I stammered, rolling my hips whilst pushing myself up with my knees. “I’m not sore.”

“Come here, then,” he murmured, and before I could stop him, he pulled me right back onto him again. This time, he was no longer just half-hard. I gripped his shoulders tightly and bit down hard on my bottom lip, trying to distract myself from the feel of him again. It wasn’t working.

He smirked, then leaned in and pressed his lips to mine at the same time he pushed his hips up, and I gasped loudly as a torrent of images flickered through my mind. Images that had been hidden for days.

His hands guiding my hips. The look in his eyes as he watched me move above him. His lips on my breasts. Whispered words. Our fingers entwined, squeezing tightly. His groans. My moans. Waves of pleasure spreading through me over and over again…

“Fuck, Edward!” I looked up at him with wide eyes, and he gazed back at me for a moment before understanding seemed to dawn on him. His lips parted in shock, but he quickly recovered by thrusting his hips upwards and wrapping his arms around me, pulling me down to him so my lips were beside his ear.

“I remember...”

2 comments: