Monday 3 May 2010

Chapter Eight - When He's Looking, She Falls Apart (Teaser)


Deciding not to drag the inevitable out any longer, I swung my aching legs over the side of the bed and pushed myself up until I was standing. I took my first step towards the bathroom, feeling a familiar yet strange aching between my thighs as I did so. I took another… then another… Fuck me sideways. It took much more than just one finger to cause this kind of ache.

Had Edward and I really…?

I looked down at myself, as if I’d somehow manage to find some sign revealing the truth about what had happened last night, then cursed myself for being so foolish. Sex with Edward… well, that was huge (no pun intended, though from what I could remember, it was the truth), and for me to not be sure…

I slipped my hands down my body and between my legs, then gasped when a hazy memory came flooding back to me.

His hands, holding me so tight… fingers rubbing against me… eyes locked on mine…

All the air seemed to just… rush from my lungs, leaving me gasping from shock and, dare I say it, arousal? Jesus, had I really…?

There was only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment