Wednesday 31 March 2010

Total Eclipse Of The Heart Awards #2

Holy shit.

I just got an email from one of the admins at the awards and, um... All I can say is wow and thank you so fucking much everyone who's nominated me.

Here's the new and updated version of the categories you've nominated me in:

  • The Stephenie Meyer Award - Best Author
  • The Addictive Award - Story That Has You Checking You Email Every Minute For
  • A 'New Chapter' Alert
  • The 'Just The Beginning' Award - Best Story In-Progress
  • The Detective of Forks Award - Story With The Best Mystery
  • The Race Through Volterra Award - Best Volturi
  • The Human In Them Award - Best All Human
  • The Darkward Award - Best Dark Edward
  • The Movie Award - Story That You Can Picture In Your Head...Like A Movie.
  • The Panic Award - Story That Leaves You With Suspense...Or In Other Words,
  • Best Cliffhanger
  • The Heart Stopping Award - Story That Takes You By Surprise
  • The Tense Atmosphere Award - Best Drama
  • The Dazzling Protecter Award - Best Use Of Edward In A Story
  • The Edible Art Award - Most Creative Story
  • The Complicated Existance Award - Story With The Best Plot
  • The Bitten Apple Award - Most Original Story
  • The Creatures Of The Night Award - Story That Keeps You Up Late At Night Reading It

That's 16 awards, you've nominated me for. 16 fucking awards. I'm speechless. I don't expect to win in any of these categories - the other nominees are absolutely amazing - but the fact somebody even nominated me in the first place is seriously incredible and an honour.

Thank you so much.

I love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment