Tuesday 30 March 2010

Total Eclipse Of The Heart Awards

Okay, so I haven't officially received the message confirming this yet, but it's been brought to my attention that Camisado has been nominated in ten categories on The Total Eclipse of the Heart Awards. I'm stunned, and can't thank whoever's nominated me enough for this. Nominations are still open at the moment, and you can nominate however many fics you like as many times as you like, so go get nominating - only the top four most nominated fics in each category will go through to the next round!

If any of you are interested, the categories I'm nominated in are:

  • The Stephenie Meyer Award: Best Author
  • The Addictive Award: Story That Has You Checking You Email Every Minute For A 'New Chapter' Alert
  • The 'Just The Beginning' Award: Best Story In-Progress
  • The Human In Them Award: Best All Human
  • The Dazzling Protecter Award: Best Use Of Edward In A Story
  • The Movie Award: Story That You Can Picture In Your Head...Like A Movie.
  • The Panic Award: Story That Leaves You With Suspense...Or In Other Words, Best Cliffhanger
  • The Heart Stopping Award: Story That Takes You By Surprise
  • The Tense Atmosphere Award: Best Drama
  • The Edible Art Award: Most Creative Story
I'm completely blown away by those nominations and really can't believe people think I deserve them right now, so thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever has nominated me - I'm speechless.

You can find a list of more nominees here, and the main site here.

Happy nominating! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment