Tuesday 23 March 2010

Chapter Two - A Therapeutic Chain Of Events (Teaser)


“Would you like a drink?” Edward asked as he walked past me, breaking that train of thought before it had the chance to spiral too far. I bit down on my bottom lip, then turned round to face him, watching as he undid the top few buttons of his shirt and started walking towards what appeared to be a mini bar.

“Edward?” I called, toeing off my boots and dropping them to the floor.

“Mmm?” He didn’t look back at me; he simply opened the fridge as pulled out a bottle of vodka and set it on the nearby table. I smiled, shaking my head, then slowly started to walk towards him…

Once he was close enough to touch, I reached out and placed my hand on his back, turning him to face me.

“I don’t want a drink,” I murmured softly, gazing up into his eyes. “The only thing I want right now is you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment