Tuesday 23 March 2010

Chapter Three - Caught In A Bad Romance (Teaser)


Not letting myself over-think things again, I pressed my lips to his and slowly reached down to wrap my hand around him, only to have him stop me before I had the chance to touch him. I groaned in protest, twisting my wrist to try and escape his grip, but all that did was send pain shooting through my hand, so I tried distracting him with more kisses instead.

“Not tonight,” he whispered against my lips. I groaned in protest again, shaking my head.

“Edward, please,” I breathed.

“I’m not saying never,” he murmured, “just… not tonight.”

“But-”

“You’re not up to it,” he reasoned, kissing me softly.

“You are,” I pointed out, barely managing to graze the tips of my fingers over the head of his cock. Fucking hell, he was hard. He sucked in a breath, squeezing my wrist a little tighter, then glared at me, though I could tell he wasn’t being completely serious.

“Please,” I pleaded. “Let me do this for you.”

“I don’t need you to,” he replied with a shake of his head. I opened my mouth to protest, but he cut me off with his lips, carefully shifting on top of me before rolling onto my other side and pulling me round to face him. I took the opportunity to reach down for him again, but he simply pulled his hips back from me and moved off the bed. I gaped at him, stunned, then groaned when he leaned down to kiss me again.

“That’s what I have these for,” he murmured as he pulled away, waving his hands before winking and walking towards the bathroom.

“Edward?” I called, pushing myself upright.

“Go back to sleep, Bella,” he replied, then pushed the bathroom door open before stepping in and shutting it behind him.

The click of the lock turning seemed obnoxiously loud in the otherwise silent room, and I blinked a few times in shock before groaning with frustration and flopping back onto the bed. What the fuck just happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment