Monday 2 August 2010

Chapter Fourteen - Give in to the Call (Teaser #2)


“Out the way, Isabella,” Felix growled, pushing me to the side as he and Demetri rushed forwards and grabbed Edward by the arms, pulling him off my attacker, who coughed violently and brought both his hands up to his neck. Demetri punched Edward in the stomach, making him double over in pain, and I ran towards the three of them, tears running down my cheeks.

“Stop!” I pleaded, but they still kept punching him anyway. “Please, stop!”

“Bella,” Edward groaned. “Get the fuck out of here.”

“No!” I was right in front of them now, and glared at Felix and Demetri before telling them, “Edward was trying to help me. He did nothing wrong.”

“He attacked one of his brothers,” Demetri growled angrily.

“With good cause!”

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this chapter. I check for updates several times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bastards. I hope they stop long enough to listen to Bella as to why he attacked who I only assume is James, or who ever. I would hope that violence against woman is something they do not look kindly upon in this organization or at least pretend not to look kindly upon.

    ReplyDelete