Sunday 29 August 2010

Chapter Sixteen - Those Three Words (Teaser #2)


“I have… plans for us tonight, and since we forgot to pack a certain bottle…”

“Oooooh. I see.” Forcing myself to push through the nausea, I slid my leg over both of his and straddled his lap, focusing my gaze on his. “And what makes you think I’ll be letting your plans become reality?”

He smiled slowly, then slipped both his hands below my skirt and cupped my ass, pulling me closer. I settled down against him, wrapping my arms around his neck, then sighed softly as he moved his lips to my ear and whispered, “I need to buy a disposable cell phone for you to use when you call them.”

I smirked, trying to stay in character, then rolled my hips against his and leaned back as he started kissing my neck. “Okay, then. And, uh… when, exactly, are you going to carry out your… plans?”

He grinned. “That depends. Once we get up to our room, how long do you think it’ll take you to get rid of these?” He gestured to my clothes.

“Hmmm…” I leaned in until my lips were beside his ear and whispered, “Twenty-five seconds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment