Sunday 15 August 2010

Chapter Fifteen - Brick By Boring Brick (Teaser)


“Aunt Bellaaaaa… Come on! You’re too slow!” I let him pull me towards the stairs, and then we’re climbing.

Mama’s gonna buy you a billy goat…

“Jake, what’s the rush?”

And if that billy goat won’t pull…

“The baby’s crying!”

Mama’s gonna buy you a horse and cart…

We walk down the hallway, towards a door with light all around it.

And if that horse and cart fall down…

“Bella?”

You’ll still be the sweetest little boy in town…

I push open the door and walk into the room, and there’s Edward, holding a little bundle in his arms.

So hush, little baby, don’t you cry…

He smiles at me as he turns, and I walk towards him to take the bundle from his arms, smiling as the bundle makes a soft cooing sound.

’Cause your daddy loves you and so do I...

1 comment:

  1. Oooo... Bella's pregnant! This is good, it gives you a reason to let them make it out alive and together. I'm going to reread chapters 1-14 while you finish ch. 15. I think I might be overlooking some clues. No pressure, take your time. I promise I will only check for updates once maybe twice a day. JK:)

    ReplyDelete