Tuesday 3 August 2010

Team Camisado: FGB Outtake One (Teaser)

Well, as I'm sure you all know, the Fandom Gives Back: Eclipse auctions have now finished and fundraising is technically over. Team Camisado won my auction and have raised over $335 so far and we're still accepting pledges and donations.

I ran a ballot straight after Team Camisado won the auction, and the members who replied decided the three outtakes they most wanted were Edward's first impressions of Bella (Chapter 1), Edward and Bella's first time (Chapter 7), and Edward's nightmare/Their second time (Chapter 11). I've finished the first of these outtakes and decided that, although I'm not planning on posting the outtakes for the public to see, I'm going to post a teaser anyway.


“I don’t want a drink,” she murmured, gazing up into my eyes. Huh? She doesn’t? What the- Oh. Right.

I smiled, finally understanding what she meant, then put the bottle down on the table and stepped forwards. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, biting back a groan when I felt her against me again.

“Oh, really?” I teased, then slowly started pushing her backwards, heading for the wall. Please don’t slap me. Please don’t slap me.

She smirked at me and ran her hands up my arms, then lifted herself up and told me, “The only thing I want right now is you.”

I about fucking died. This shit may have been fake, but fuck… She was playing with fire here.

“Is that so?” I finally managed to whisper, and took a chance by sliding my hand down to her ass and squeezing.

She fucking grinned at me.

“I’ve missed you, Edward…” She kissed my neck, and if I didn’t know better, I’d say she was grinding her hips into mine. “So much.”


If you want to read more, all you have to do is fill out this form, then donate to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation using the main donation page and forward your receipt to teamcamisadofgb@gmail.com!

Or, you could always try and convince the Team Camisado members to let me post them online, which may or may not work depending on their mood.

4 comments:

  1. I just read the first outtake and loooooooooved it!!! Thank you so much for writing it! Looking forward to read the other two:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I donate to your team??? I've donated to other teams but just heard of Camisado....I really want those outtakes, so please tell me it's not to late to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I read the post, nevermind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not too late, don't worry!

    I put instructions on the bottom of this post, so if you follow them, I'll send you the outtake. =)

    ReplyDelete