Tuesday 17 August 2010

Chapter Fifteen - Brick By Boring Brick (Teaser #2)


"Fuck…” he breathed once he was as deeply inside me as possible, burying his face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, hugging him to me, then whimpered in protest as he started to pull his hips back.

“Sorry,” he said softly, stilling immediately.

“I’m not hurt,” I murmured quickly. “I just… Stay still for a sec?”

He raised his head and gazed into my eyes for a few moments, smiling slightly. “Okay, baby.”

Sighing softly, he pressed his forehead against mine, and I had to close my eyes as I let myself absorb all the emotions and sensations of the moment.

I loved feeling him like this. There was nothing that compared to it, nothing that felt as good, and I hated knowing that we couldn’t stay this way for longer. It was never enough.

"Bella?” I slowly opened my eyes again, and once he was sure my gaze was on his, he slowly began to move his hips, first with shallow thrusts, then ones that were much deeper. I tried to keep my eyes open as long as possible, wanting to keep that connection, but then he kissed me and I couldn’t help but close them.

This moment belonged to us, and I wanted to shut everything else out, even though it would only be for a few precious seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment