Saturday 17 April 2010

Situation Update - 17th April

Hi everyone!

Just a quick update to keep you all in the loop - I'm stuck abroad because of that fucking Icelandic volcano thing, so may not be able to update for a bit because my laptop has NO battery and the charger for it is in a suitcase somewhere, and I can't access that until I land in Florida today (17th April) at around 8pm.

Since that's so late and I'll be all fucked from flying, realistically, I won't be able to continue writing until Sunday. I'm really really sorry for the delay, but I'm sure you can understand the predicament I'm in. I can't get home until Monday 26th April - 10 days after my original flight - which really fucking sucks because my sister is VERY heavily pregnant back home (35 weeks).

Thanks so much for your understanding, and I apologise again for everything. xx

1 comment:

  1. Take care of business. Look forward to when you're back to normal. Enjoying your story. The little extras on here are nice.

    ReplyDelete