Saturday 24 April 2010

Chapter Seven - Baby Loves To Dance In The Dark (Teaser)


“Bella,” Edward groaned softly. “Don’t do that.”

“Do what?” I wondered, frowning, but before I could ask anything more, Edward was feeding me another spoonful and watching my lips again.

I blushed, even more self-conscious all of a sudden, and swallowed hurriedly before murmuring, “What’s…”

Edward leaned forwards suddenly and pressed his lips to mine as he reached for my hand and placed it in his lap. I stifled a moan at the feel of his erection straining against his zipper, but couldn’t stop myself from whimpering softly when he pushed his hips towards my hand.

“Jesus, watching you do that’s hot,” he breathed against my lips, then kissed me chastely once more before straightening up and swapping our desserts around.

“I thought you liked crème brulée.”

“Oh, I do,” he replied nonchalantly, then winked before tucking into the chocolate fondant cake I’d ordered. I stared at him blankly for a moment, then smirked and tightened my fingers around him as I slowly ate another spoonful of the crème brulée.

“So, Edward. Will you and Isabella be joining us down in the den?”

I looked up at Aro in surprise, having been completely wrapped up in mine and Edward’s little bubble until that moment, but quickly tried to cover it up, eating more of the crème brulée to distract myself.

Edward glanced at me briefly, and his jaw tensed slightly when he saw me eating, but then he flexed his hips again, silently telling me to continue. “I think we will, actually.”

“Oh, good,” Aro replied, beaming at us both. “The usuals are on tonight; would you like me to arrange a private booth for you both?”

“A private booth would be perfect,” Edward managed to get out, and I smiled as he cleared his throat and reached for his glass of water, knowing how much I was affecting him.

“I’ll let Jessica know,” Aro replied, then nodded once before turning his attention to Afton and asking him the same question he’d asked Edward.

Instead of bothering to listen to Afton’s reply, I turned slightly in my seat and leaned closer to Edward, whispering, “Let’s see how good an actor you really are, shall we?”

No comments:

Post a Comment