Monday 19 April 2010

Chapter Six - Poker Face (Teaser #2)


“God, Bella,” he muttered when he finally reached the apex of my thighs and felt just how much he was affecting me. “You’re wet already.”

I shuddered at his words, then leaned in close until my lips were beside his ear. “It’s because of you,” I whispered, loud enough for only him to hear.

“Fuck.”

I smiled, then groaned when I pushed myself closer to him and felt him through the thin barrier of my underwear, hard and wanton. “Edward…”

He turned his face towards mine, bringing our lips together in a passion-filled kiss, then ground his hips against me and moaned softly. “Bella, I-”

Before he had the chance to continue, the doors of the elevator/shuttle slid open and I heard several intakes of breath. Oh, fuck.

Edward hastily pulled his hand out from beneath my dress and I awkwardly lowered my feet back to the ground before glancing up at him worriedly. His entire demeanor had shifted the moment he’d realized who was standing on the other side of those doors, and I knew that they were someone of extreme importance or power – nobody else would cause him to stiffen the way he had.

“Good evening, Edward.”

No comments:

Post a Comment