Monday 24 January 2011

News - Camisado: The Sequel

Like I said in a post over on my personal blog, the details for Camisado's sequel are being sorted, but the rough outline and stuff are all decided upon, including its name!

It will be called Heavy In Your Arms, after one of Florence + The Machine's songs - I have a thing for song lyrics, in case you haven't already realised - and will be from Edward's point of view for reasons I can't say at the moment without spoiling things for you all.

I hope you'll all stick around for it with me, but if you don't, I'll understand.

Here's the first of what will probably be many banners I make for it. I hope you like it!


(Click to make it bigger)

I'm going to go back to writing on Camisado now.

Wish me luck!

Sophy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment