Monday 31 January 2011

Chapter Twenty - Love The Way You Lie (Teaser #2)


I felt Edward laugh quietly against my lips after a few seconds and lifted my head, confused. That certainly wasn’t the reaction I’d been hoping for.

“What?”

“Sorry. I just… I still can’t quite believe that you’re actually…” he trailed off, but I knew what he was going to say. I smiled back at him, gently running my fingers down his face.

We’re pregnant,” I corrected softly. “I know I’m the one who has to carry this baby for nine months, but… It’s our pregnancy, not just mine.”

“You’re amazing. You know that?” he sighed. I felt my eyes start to well up, and silently cursed myself for getting so emotional.

“I’m amazing with you,” I told him truthfully. “Before I came here? Well, the only thing I was good at was my job.” I rolled my eyes again. “Aaaaand I’m getting too heavy. Let’s just go back to you kissing our baby, okay?”

No comments:

Post a Comment