Wednesday 3 November 2010

Chapter Nineteen - The Final Countdown (Teaser)


“God, I hate this…” I muttered under my breath. Edward sighed softly, then moved to stand directly behind me.

“What can I do?” he murmured.

“Come here?” I pleaded, reaching back with one hand and pulling him closer. He put his hands on my hips with barely any pressure and deliberately held his body away from mine, even when I pushed back to try and meet him.

“Bella…”

“I need you closer,” I explained, then groaned in discomfort. Not again…

“I’m going to get Di-”

“No!” I lifted my head much too quickly, then dropped it back down again as the nausea intensified. “Edward, I don’t need Didyme, okay? I need…” everything to sort itself out so I don’t regret not taking Didyme’s keys and leaving like we both wanted to. “I need comfort, so please… Come clo- Ugh, fuck…”

No comments:

Post a Comment